change the world with one carrot

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2008
      Hey Shifties
      Talk about bike fun. Isn't it super fun to go shopping for bike stuff?
      wow it's great. And it's getting into the season for bike lights,
      fenders, etc.
      So what would happen if we took this model to the bike shops?
      http://www.carrotmob.org/make-it-rain.html
      We ask each bike shop in inner southeast/northeast what kind of
      improvements they would do ecologically and then we all agree to make a
      small purchase during the same weekend at the store which offers the most.
      Maybe one shop will buy sweatshop-free frames, or stock locally-made
      bike gear, or put extra insulation in the walls.
      Everybody wins this way

      --
      Aaron

      /"No single snowflake claims responsibility for the avalanche."/