Mt St Helens by bike -photo journal

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2008
      Hey folks;
      For those who were unable to join us on the Mt St Helens bike camping
      trip, I have provided the next best thing.
      It was a thoroughly enjoyable trip with amazing vistas, peaceful roads,
      and great company.
      Hope you enjoy this photo journal with some nice panoramas.

      http://yourbodypower.org/epicrides/st-helens.htm
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/60961560@N00/sets/72157607107533358/

      If you want to enjoy carfree roads on the St Helens slopes, be sure to
      get there quickly. Construction crews are unfortunately working to open
      the road and they should be done within the next month or so.

      --
      Aaron
      BodyPower! <http://www.yourbodypower.org>
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2008
        The bird is a Grey Jay.

        It is sad to see such destruction of that beautiful river valley for
        the sake of a road and also the clear-cut area. I wonder what effects
        the diversion of the river has on fish.

        Gorgeous photos.

        Lisa