ECT Scenic Marine Drive-205 loop, Saturday August 6th

  • earthscope
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2008
      ECT Scenic Marine Drive-205 loop, Saturday August 6th

      This aint your Dad's Marine Drive loop. We're putting a new spin on
      it with some different connections, stretches of Woodstock and East
      Moreland. You'll find new ways to connect to outer Southeast while
      the 205 path is inaccessible.

      Sponsored by the Community Exchange Cycle Touring Club. We leave no
      riders behind.

      Starting Point: Madison Plaza (Eastbank Esplanade & SE Madision)

      Assemble: 9:45 AM, Depart: 10:00 AM
      Forecast: 70 deg. 10% Chance of Rain
      Distance: 29 miles
      Climbing: minimal

      Route Map:
      http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/ECT-Marine-205-route

      Our Club Ride General Guidelines/Info:

      Ride Leader and contact information:

      Aaron and Steven
      info[@]exchangecycletours[.]org

      Community Exchange Cycle Touring Club and Bike School
      http://www.exchangecycletours.org