please share your thoughts -bike trailer library

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      Hello folks;
      There's great news in the Portland scene. The bicycle trailer library
      is one major step closer to reality. There are a couple of key people
      on the team who are excited and willing to help out.
      Therefore as we begin setting this program up, I welcome your feedback.
      Please fill out the following survey with your ideas on what the needs
      would be for Portland in terms of bicycle trailers
      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Y1xzGEnRvQCjriwKI5sr4Q_3d_3d
      there is a general comment field as well for additional thoughts.
      thanks in advance, and see you on the next bike move :-)

      --
      Aaron
      BodyPower! <http://www.yourbodypower.org>