Bike to Berry Ride Aug. 2nd 10am

  • earthscope
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25 4:58 PM
      Bike to Berry Ride

      Ain't no berries in your bucket? Join Exchange Cycle Tour's Bike to
      Berry ride Saturday August 2nd. We'll ride out to Sauvie Island and
      pick blueberries and raspberries at Kruger's Farm, hang out in the
      grass swapping berry crumble recipes, eat lunch (Kruger's typically
      has a grill going with dogs and burgers, but you may want to bring
      something else to eat), then we'll head back to town no later than
      2ish.

      Departure: For SE folks: 10:00am from Madison Plaza under the
      Hawthorne Bridge, For NE folks: Peninsula Park at 10:30
      Return: Should be back in Portland by 2-3ish, maybe in time to catch
      the end of Flugtag!
      Distance: 31 miles round trip
      Forecast: Bee-ew-tiful!
      Route: http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/ECT-Bike-to-Berry

      Ride Leader and contact information:
      Heather Williams
      ptownpeach [ at] gmail [dot ] com
      503.504.9294

      Community Exchange Cycle Touring Club and Bike School
      http://www.exchangecycletours.org