Fwd: Can you volunteer for the BTA at BridgePedal?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2008
      Hi Folks,

      FYI. Sunday 8/10 is Bridge Pedal. If you are interested in volunteering and riding, please see below.

      My experience from last year is that volunteers may be able to ride the entire course, depending on when you complete your volunteer shift and hit the course. Please anticipate congestion since this event is growing yearly.

      I am not going to try to organize an ECT volunteer-group-ride, since the last 2 years doing so has proved difficult due to different volunteer shifts, locations, and logistics.

      My girls and I will volunteer to be course marshals.

      Hope to see you at the Bridge Pedal!

      Steven

      6. Old Town/Chinatown: 5:45 - 11:15am
      7. Northwest Portland: 7am - noon

      Bridge Pedal is Portland's famous city-wide bike ride that crosses most of our beautiful bridges - the freeway bridges are the most exhilarating! Bridge Pedal is also a chance for people who don't normally get around by bike (or don't normally bike on freeways) to reconnect with the joy of riding a bicycle, and we want everyone to remember what a great feeling that is.

      We hope to see you bright and early on August 10th!

      Scott Lieuallen and Britton Mann

      503-226-0676 x25

      BTA Bridge Pedal Volunteer Coordinators

      Forward this email to a friend.
      Get this from a friend? Join the BTA list.

      This email was sent by:
      Bicycle Transportation Alliance - PO Box 9072 - Portland OR 97207-9072

      We don't want to send you email that you don't want.
      Change your subscriber preferences, or get off all our lists instantly.