Re: [ExchangeCycleTours] Ride to Rooster Rock Beach This Sunday 6/29?

  • Shaun D'Souza
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2008
      hey guys, here are pics from the rooster rock beach ride.

      shaun

      On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 5:08 PM, Steven <sfnkung@...> wrote:

      It's supposed to be a hot Sunday. After Pedalpalooza, gonna want to
      relax and soak in some nature nearby; have not been to Rooster Rock
      Beach and would like to go swimming there.
      I read that a clothing-optional stretch of beach is there too,
      probably wander over and check it out (rules apply I'm sure).

      Thinking leave from my house 4038 SE Brooklyn, around 11AM, pack snack
      and lunch, bring camp towel, swim-wear, lots of sun block, maybe an
      inner tube for floating, and my tent poles and rain fly to create some
      shade. Will need to find a reasonable route out and back.

      Anyone interested in joining?

      Steven