Oxbow Camping trip July 18th-20th

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2008
      Welcome folks
      The annual Oxbow Camping trip will be hosted by Exchange Cycle Tours
      this year. We will have the same camp site on the riverbank as in past
      years, with water tubes, a campfire, and plenty of fun games. We will be
      leaving the Brooklyn House (4038 SE Brooklyn) /by 5:30pm/ on Friday July
      18th. We will be riding approx 24 miles to Oxbow Park. Everyone is
      encouraged to bring their own food and supplies, however we will have
      some basic staples available for breakfasts. There will also be a sag
      vehicle for extra items like tubing supplies as well. (It's a prius and
      wouldn't have room for much more than one or two bikes up the hill on
      the return.)
      There is room for up to 20 people at the site and the cost will be $25
      per person. Checks can be made out to Exchange Cycle Tours.
      Keep in mind that alchohol is not permited in the park [Oxbow Park
      camping info & regulations:
      http://www.oregonmetro.gov/index.cfm/go/by.web/id=975%5d
      <http://www.oregonmetro.gov/index.cfm/go/by.web/id=975>
      This event has been hugely successful in the past, and we expect this
      year's trip to be even better.
      see pictures from last year <
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/mattpicio/sets/72157601333066839/ >

      We have an easy route on low-traffic streets for the trip out there,
      view the tentative route here:
      http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/Oxbow-Park-route

      Contact me if you have any questions or concerns;
      503-239-1094
      --
      Aaron
      BodyPower! <http://www.yourbodypower.org>