Re: [ExchangeCycleTours] Re: [shift] Clackamas Bike Camping - July 4/5/6

  • Heather Williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2008
      i'm thinking some mojitos to combat mosquitoes (and no, not because it
      rhymes) but mint leaves are a remedy too, right? and if one consumes
      enough of this remedy, all the mosquito bites in the world won't matter
      due to the resulting doozy hangover.

      although maybe i should do this trip dry...still have bad memories of
      riding back from the coast with no sleep and the worst. hangover. ever.
      not a good day for me...

      (p.s. steph, do you really think citronella smells good?)