Re: [ExchangeCycleTours] Clackamas Camping - July 4/5/6

  • Stephanie Routh
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2008
      actually, that's what the doctor ordered.
      thanks, all!

      On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 1:40 PM, heather williams <htappy@...> wrote:
      Since I can only do one night, I plan on returning Saturday morning
      back to Portland, so if anyone would like to ride back early with me,
      let me know and we can coordinate.

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional