Re: [ExchangeCycleTours] Updated: Clackamas Camping July4-6

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2008
      With the latest TriMet rules re bikes on MAX, us of the more gooey-core persuasion might be thankful for the few open hooks vacated by Team Cuckoo....

      hey hope it's not that $5 Voodoo bucket waiting next to the MAX tracks - that'd be doping n not fair

      -s

      On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 11:39 PM, Heather Williams <htappy@...> wrote:

      Dude! I'm so hard-core, but 7:00? That's not just hard-core, that's
      downright dotty!

      I'll see those of you from Team Cuckoo Bananas at Gresham....

      (will you bring me a donut?)

      :)
      heather