Where are the rides?

  • Mary
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2008
      Howdy! I just got my first bike since I found your group last year and
      now that I'm ready to ride I don't see anything on the calendar. Are
      Sunday rides still happening? If so, how do I find out about them?
      Looking forward to meeting new people and seeing new places...Mary
    • matt picio
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2008

        They are indeed still happening, but half our Board of Directors is in Europe on a bike tour right now, and I just got back the day before yesterday from a bike tour in California.  We’re taking a break during most of June due to Pedalpalooza, but we’re doing camping events this weekend and (IIRC) the weekend of July 4th.  I’ll get the calendar updated today to reflect the changes.

        Sorry for any confusion or inconvenience,

        -matt picio

        executive director

        Community Exchange Cycle Touring Club and Bike School

        (Exchange Cycle Tours)

        http://www.exchangecycletours.org

        503.781.5095