Re: [ExchangeCycleTours] Sunday 3/30 Multnomah Falls Ride

  • mark gross
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2008
      Matt,

      I don't know if I'll be able to make this ride. Actually its now
      looking as if I won't :(

      I'm behind on some stuff that is important to me to get caught up
      on.

      I feel bad about it, this looks like a really supper ride. I really
      like the way its up hill on the outbound and down hill on the way home
      :) I hope you do another one like it.

      --mgross