Last minute Wine Ride details

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1 8:24 AM
      Hey everyone;
      I just want to share some last minute updates. We will be meeting at
      Madison Plaza [http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=1664595] at 9:30am.
      Please be there as close to 9:30 as possible because we want to spend
      more of our time out at the winery :-)
      Departure time is 9:45 and we'll be taking the max to Hillsboro. Since
      there will be a potluck at the winery, you can either bring something
      with you or buy something in Hillsboro. I will be bringing a small
      trailer to help carry food, so don't worry about getting something that
      will fit in the pannier. If you want to buy something on the way,
      please take off with the first group (I assume that we'll have at least
      two groups given the popularity of this ride) so you can get what you
      need and meet us at 3rd Ave in Hillsboro. I'm including a route sheet
      which lists the two grocery stores in town.
      You don't have to bring plates, etc for the potluck since the winery
      which is hosting us has a full commercial kitchen with everything we need.
      I expect that we'll spend up to two hours at the winery and get a full
      tour. We should return to Hillsboro by 5pm which gets us back to
      Portland before 6pm.
      If you have any other questions, feel free to call me. I generally
      check email only once a day.
      I look forward to seeing you on the ride and hope you have a great time :-)
      peace

      Aaron
      503.334-6091
      www.exchangecycletours.org
      www.yourbodypower.org
    • matt picio
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1 9:33 AM

        Westsiders – we expect to be in Hillsboro approximately 10:15 and depart there (the downtown Hillsboro stop and the end of the MAX line) at 10:30.

        -matt picio

        executive director

        Community Exchange Cycle Touring Club and Bike School

        (Exchange Cycle Tours)

        http://www.exchangecycletours.org

        503.781.5095

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1 6:36 PM
          Hey all;
          Just a quick update.
          If you are planning to meet the group at the max somewhere, we should be
          departing SW Portland around 10am and arrive in Hillsboro around 10:45am.
          See you there

          > peace
          >
          > Aaron
          > 503.334-6091
          > www.exchangecycletours.org
          > www.yourbodypower.org
        • mark gross
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1 8:59 PM
            On Sat, Mar 01, 2008 at 06:36:24PM -0800, Aaron wrote:
            > Hey all;
            > Just a quick update.
            > If you are planning to meet the group at the max somewhere, we should be
            > departing SW Portland around 10am and arrive in Hillsboro around 10:45am.
            > See you there

            dude, I've seen a few different times in the last few emails.

            --mgross

            > > peace
            > >
            > > Aaron
            > > 503.334-6091
            > > www.exchangecycletours.org
            > > www.yourbodypower.org
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • matt picio
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 1 10:59 PM
              10:45 is the official time. We took a look at the MAX schedule and
              determined that there was no way we were going to make it out there at
              10:15. Sorry for the confusion. We expect to leave the downtown Hillsboro
              MAX station at approximately 11:00am.

              If you have any questions or concerns over the when and where, feel free to
              call 503.781.5095 and I will be happy to let you know where we are and when
              we expect to be where we're going.

              Apologies and thanks,