RE: FW: [ExchangeCycleTours] Winery Ride

  • matt picio
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2008

      The end of the line – downtown Hillsboro.  A group of westsiders is meeting there at 10:15, which is our expected arrival time.  We will wait for stragglers until 10:30 before leaving.  If you get there after 10:30 and no one else is there, call Aaron at 503.334.6091 or me at 503.781.5095 to find out where we are.

      -matt picio

      executive director

      Community Exchange Cycle Touring Club and Bike School

      (Exchange Cycle Tours)

      http://www.exchangecycletours.org

      503.781.5095