Movie night @ Brooklyn House, 2/2/2008, 6:00 pm

  • ExchangeCycleTours@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2008
      Reminder from: ExchangeCycleTours Yahoo! Group

      Title: Movie night @ Brooklyn House

      Date: Saturday February 2, 2008
      Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Location: The Brooklyn House - 4038 SE Brooklyn Street
      Notes: Hey folks;
      We're having movie night once again. This week's presentation will be 'Hudsucker Proxy'. As usual we will also show some fun short flicks and photos from ECT events.

      Join us Saturday February 2nd at the Brooklyn House.
      6pm is potluck (preferably veggie friendly) with movie fun to follow.
      Bring pillows if you like.
      No RSVP is necessary, just join us whenever you like.