Friday 1-18 -movie night -Hudsucker Proxy

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2008
      Hey everyone;
      For our next movie night at Da Brooklyn House, we will be showing
      'Hudsucker Proxy' which got the most votes for best picture, best
      actress, and best director (okay I made the last part up :-)
      For those hard-core movie affictionados there will be the option of also
      watching 'Little Miss Sunshine'
      Feel free to show up anytime after work. We'll have some snack-luck
      action around 6:30 and get the movie started around 7:15. Bring a
      pillow if you like.

      Da Brooklyn House 4038 SE Brooklyn
      Directions by bike - travel east on Clinton past 39th avenue. Turn
      right onto 41st and follow the arrows left on Woodward and right on
      43rd. Turn right again onto Brooklyn and go to the bottom of the hill.
      Directions by bus - take the #9 to 39th and Powel then walk north on
      39th to Brooklyn or take the #75 to Clinton and walk down 39th to Brooklyn
      For more info
      503-334-6091