ECT Ride Maps

  • Brad Reber
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2008
      Hello all,

      I've been going through past messages and converting all the
      gmap.pedometer maps to bikely.com maps so we can have all of our
      rides listed in one place. I've finished all of 2007 and
      will eventually go through the 2006 messages, though it looks like
      there weren't as many maps posted in '06.

      The maps can be found here:
      http://www.bikely.com/listpaths/by/ECT

      I've also posted this link in the "Links" section because, well, it
      seemed like a good place to put it.

      Happy riding,
      -Brad
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2008
        Wow Brad either you had to spend lots of time or you are very clever....

        It's mighty cool to see all the routes we've done. It'll help us
        create new rides too. Thanks so much!

        Steven

        --- In ExchangeCycleTours@yahoogroups.com, "Brad Reber"