Northern Taiwan Coast photos updated

  • shokoamanda396
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2008
      Hi everyone,
      I posted the northern Taiwan coast photos in the Yahoo group.
      Those photos are the first trip I arrived in Taiwan.
      My friend and her family took me hanging around the coast by the
      Pacific Ocean.
      We had a great time.
      They wanted me to share the beauty of
      Northern Taiwan coast with international friends.
      You're more than welcomed to take a look!
      Best wishes,
      Amanda