Re: Sunday Jan. 6th -save the date for movies

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2008
      Hey folks;
      So more final details on the movie night. We'll be getting together
      Sunday at 5pm for potluck and movies. This weekend's lineup is 'Safety
      Second' an early 20th century comedy. The second movie is 'Scary Movie'
      (yes it's really scary). Bring a blanket or pillow if you like, and
      bring some laughter.
      BTW - If you haven't watched the movie 'Scream' yet, I recommend you
      watch this before coming to movie night since Scary Movie pokes fun of
      that flick.
      contact me if you have any other questions.
      Happy winter
      Aaron
      The Brooklyn House - 4038 SE Brooklyn Street
      Directions by bike - travel east on Clinton past 39th avenue. Turn
      right onto 41st and follow the arrows left on Woodward and right on
      43rd. Turn right again onto Brooklyn and go to the bottom of the hill.
      Directions by bus - take the #9 to 39th and powell then walk north on
      39th to Brooklyn or take the #75 to Clinton and walk down 39th to Brooklyn
      http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=1438790