Sunday Jan. 6th -save the date for movies

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2008
      Hey folks;
      Save Sunday Jan. 6th for movie night at the Brooklyn House. Our first
      movie will be 'Safety Second' and our second movie is TBA. Potluck will
      be at 5pm and movies to follow. Come by anytime.
      I'll send out a more complete email shortly.
      Happy New Year
      Aaron
    • Aaron
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2008
        Hey folks;
        So more final details on the movie night. We'll be getting together
        Sunday at 5pm for potluck and movies. This weekend's lineup is 'Safety
        Second' an early 20th century comedy. The second movie is 'Scary Movie'
        (yes it's really scary). Bring a blanket or pillow if you like, and
        bring some laughter.
        BTW - If you haven't watched the movie 'Scream' yet, I recommend you
        watch this before coming to movie night since Scary Movie pokes fun of
        that flick.
        contact me if you have any other questions.
        Happy winter
        Aaron
        The Brooklyn House - 4038 SE Brooklyn Street
        Directions by bike - travel east on Clinton past 39th avenue. Turn
        right onto 41st and follow the arrows left on Woodward and right on
        43rd. Turn right again onto Brooklyn and go to the bottom of the hill.
        Directions by bus - take the #9 to 39th and powell then walk north on
        39th to Brooklyn or take the #75 to Clinton and walk down 39th to Brooklyn
        http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=1438790