Re: [ExchangeCycleTours] New Year's Ride?

  • Severt Lawyer
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2007
      Hey everybody,

      Charles and I will be meeting up tomorrow, Jan 1, 10:00 am, at
      Madison Plaza under the Hawthorne Bridge for a leisurely ride to pass
      the time before the start of the official First Day of the Year Ride
      with the BTA. We'd be happy to have any of you join us. The weather
      is supposed to be good for one more day so let's get out there and
      enjoy it.

      This is NOT an ECT sanctioned event. It is an informal ride with
      no predetermined route although we plan on staying close enough to the
      start of the BTA ride to not have to bust butt getting there.

      Hope to see some of you there!

      Severt

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2007
        Count me in at 10am.