Here for Xmas? Join movie night and rides

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2007
      Hey folks;
      'Great Scott!'
      Movie night(s) are here again. For those who are less about headin away
      for the long weekend, The Brooklyn House will be hosting a double movie
      night. Friday night we will see 'Back to the Future' and a similarly
      themed movie (TBD). Come by around 6:30, have some snackluck, and movie
      fun. Then Saturday at 6:30pm we'll also have a snackluck and watch the
      second and third 'Back to the Future' series.

      4038 SE Brooklyn
      Directions by bike - travel east on Clinton past 39th avenue. Turn
      right onto 41st and follow the arrows left on Woodward and right on
      43rd. Turn right again onto Brooklyn and go to the bottom of the hill.
      Directions by bus - take the #9 to 39th and Powel then walk north on
      39th to Brooklyn or take the #75 to Clinton and walk down 39th to Brooklyn
      For more info
      503-334-6091

      Sunday will be bike ride day as we explore the proposed route for the
      North Portland Greenway and then head out across the river to ride
      Forest Park. Mountain bikes and fenders are highly recommended for this
      one.
      Meet at Madison Plaza (Eastbank Esplanade one block north of the
      Hawthorne Bridge) 10:00am depart 10:15am.
      Note-this is not an official ECT event, just some folks exploring the
      road less traveled.

      --
      Aaron Tarfman
      Transportation Diplomat

      "It's amazing to me that people can save $7000 a year by making a
      /single/ lifestyle change."