December 8th movie night-becomes December 9th movie night

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      Though I generally don't change an event date when conflicts occur
      (because there's just so bloomin many events going on at the same time).
      For December's movie night I am making an exception. Our very close
      friend Kyrstin is having a fundraiser to help raise money for medical
      care for her wonderful son. I definitely do not want to offer an
      incentive to miss this honorable cause. Please do go over to FreeGeek
      next Saturday and meet Kyrstin. She has selflessly offered her time at
      dozens of community events including Earth Day, Multnomah County Bike
      Fair, the Portland Century, and the People's Coop Farmers Market. Her
      generosity and warm personality are contagious.
      http://lists.freegeek.org/pipermail/e-newsletter/2007q4/000026.html
      Then after you've met Kyrstin and helped out at the fundraiser, come by
      the Brooklyn House on Sunday evening for movie night.
      We'll be starting at 5:30 in order to allow time for the double feature
      and not make you late for work on Monday :-)
      You can ride with me from the Holiday Bike Drive
      (www.communitycyclingcenter.org) if you're up that way.

      4038 SE Brooklyn
      Directions by bike - travel east on Clinton past 39th avenue. Turn
      right onto 41st and follow the arrows left on Woodward and right on
      43rd. Turn right again onto Brooklyn and go to the bottom of the hill.
      Directions by bus - take the #9 to 39th and powell then walk north on
      39th to Brooklyn or take the #75 to Clinton and walk down 39th to Brooklyn
      For more info
      503-334-6091

      Stay warm and dry :-)
      --
      Aaron Tarfman
      Transportation Diplomat

      "It's amazing to me that people can save $7000 a year by making a
      /single/ lifestyle change."