seeking wiring contractor-contact offlist

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2003
      Hello;
      To all folks who are well knowledged in building construction;
      We at the ECT Brooklyn house are in need of some help with repairing the
      telephone system wires in the walls. This mostly involves checking the
      status and continuity of the signal at different points and at each outlet.
      We would prefer to have bids come from within the community
      Please contact me off-list if you or someone you know would like to bid
      on this job.
      Thanks
      --
      Aaron Tarfman
      Transportation Diplomat

      "It's amazing to me that people can save $7000 a year by making a
      /single/ lifestyle change."