RE: [ExchangeCycleTours] Sunday -Dec. 2nd Kelly Point Ride and social

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2007
      Hi Mark,
      Thanks for pointing that out!

      All,
      For those joining us on Sunday but prefer to not attend the social at Bab's house, I can be available to lead you back to Madison Plaza (the starting point).
      If the distance is too long, we can also leverage MAX light-rail as an alternative.

      Before starting the ride, we can survey all the riders present to see who would like to do the alternative option. Riders are always free to join or leave the ride at any time or point as convenient to fit personal needs.

      Cheers!
      Steven

      > This looks like fun :)
      > Sorry to point this out but its 22 miles with the end point being about
      > 9 miles away from the start.... very tricky. ;)
      >

      > --mgross

      Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live.Download today it's FREE!
      http://www.windowslive.com/share.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_Wave2_sharelife_112007