Dec. 8th is movie night

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2007
      Hey folks;
      The next in our series of winter movie night events has been decided.
      Saturday December 8th come by for potluck and movie fun.
      As a spoof on the crazy political climate, we'll watch 'The Great
      Dictator' with Charlie Chaplin
      And to bring us into the [chrismas] holidays, we'll watch 'Scrooged'
      with Bill Murray and Carol Kane
      There will also be a brief slideshow of one of ECT's previous trips
      Come by for potluck at 6:30pm and movie at 7:30 +/-

      --
      Aaron Tarfman
      Transportation Diplomat

      "It's amazing to me that people can save $7000 a year by making a
      /single/ lifestyle change."