Lava Canyon Photos...

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4 12:35 PM
      I have submitted 4 photos to Panoramio for submission to Google Earth.

      These are full size unretouched from the Labor Day ride.

      Please review and comment. If accepted by Google Earth, these may
      become permanent landmarks toward the end of the month.

      http://www.panoramio.com/user/866258

      Please help build the world as we venture its many wonders.

      Moderators... we need a searchable agreed on TAG for ETC