Re: [ExchangeCycleTours] Good places to buy bike gear?

  • Charles Kuttner
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 7, 2007
      I've almost never met a camping or biking store I didn't like, but I think

      is about the coolest local store, although I am quite fond of REI.

      chas
    • Maren Souders
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 7, 2007
        Wow! Thanks to all of you for your suggestions of where to find gear.
        I think I'll contact Steven first to see about going through ECT in
        some way; but I think I'll also compile a list of all the places the
        rest of you suggested.

        Thanks again,
        Maren