No ECT Saturday Bike Clinic This Week....

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2007
      A Message from Community Exchange Bike School:

      We are holding our 8-Hour hands-on Bike TuneUp Class this Saturday 8/4
      from 8:30a-5p at Meticon Bikes. Enrollment is full and we will not
      have open bike stands.

      The free Sat. Bike Clinic will resume next week.

      Happy Riding!

      Steven

      **********************************
      Community Exchange Cycle Touring Club and Bike Scool is a non-profit
      organization promoting peace and cultural exchange
      through bicycle touring and bike school operation. We are registered
      with the State of Oregon and we are applying for our 501(c)3 status
      with IRS. Upon receipt of our non-profit status, your donations will
      be tax deductible with a retroactive effectivity date of 3/29/2007 -
      our incorporation date.

      Your participation, volunteering, and donations are much appreciated.

      Our website: www.ExchangeCycleTours.org

      Also on YahooGroups: ExchangeCycleTours

      For Bicycle Tune-Up Classes, please email:
      info [at] exchangecycletours [dot] org