Sunday 7/22 ECT Oxbow Park Ride/Swim

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2007
      Sunday 7/22 ECT Oxbow Park Ride
      Sponsored by the Community Exchange Cycle Touring Club

      Please join us this Sunday 7/2/2007 for a ride on the Spring Water
      Corridor from Eastbank Esplanade to Oxbow Park. We will meet up with
      bicycle camping friends at Oxbow Park, share some water fun in Sandy
      River, then ride back to Portland.

      Starting Location: Madison Plaza (Eastbank Esplanade & SE Madison)

      Assemble Time - 10:00 AM
      Departure Time - 10:15 AM

      Forecast: 82 Deg. Partly Cloudy.
      Total Distance: 33 - 35 miles
      Elevation Gain: <1000 Ft.

      Pace: Intermediate Group Ride. No one left behind.

      Pack a snack/lunch and bring your gear for swimming and/or tubing. If
      you have large inner tubes for tubing, you are encouraged to bring
      them along. We will look out for each other for safety in the water.

      Ride Leader Contact: Steven Kung (503)957-6672, sfnkung [at] gmail [dot]
      com

      We are a non-profit organization promoting peace and cultural exchange
      through bicycle touring and bike school operation. We are registered
      with the State of Oregon and we are applying for our 501(c)3 status
      with IRS. Upon receipt of our non-profit status, your donations will
      be tax deductible with a retroactive effectivity date of 3/29/2007 -
      our incorporation date.

      Your participation, volunteering, and donations are much appreciated.

      Our website: www.ExchangeCycleTours.org

      Also on YahooGroups: ExchangeCycleTours

      For Bicycle Tune-Up Classes, please email:
      info [at] exchangecycletours [dot] org