Re: ECT Board 2007 Providence Bridge Pedal - Volunteer & Ride Free - Sunday Aug. 12th

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2007
      Dear ECT Riders,

      I have spoken to Bridge Pedal volunteer coordinators.

      They will hold 6 spots open for ECT volunteers....***BUT ONLY UNTIL***
      this Thursday (7/19) evening, that will guarantee we can ride the
      8-Bridges Course starting about 9:15 am.

      These spots are going fast so you must go online to register to
      volunteer as an "ECT Volunteer" BEFORE this Thursday evening.

      How:
      1. Goto: http://www.providence.org/oregon/events/bridge_pedal/volunteers.htm

      2. After filling out the online form, in the field "How many times
      have you previously volunteered for Bridge Pedal? If yes, when and
      where?" please add the words "ECT Volunteer".

      3. You should receive follow-up email with volunteer instructions.

      The ECT Volunteer positions will meet at the west side of Ross Island
      Bridge then spread out along Hwy 43. We will meet after 9am when our
      shift is finished to ride the 8-Bridges Course.

      ECT Volunteer shift time is from 6 am - 9 am.

      Free breakfast, Free T-shirt and everything else registered
      participants receive.

      Of course there are also many other volunteer positions available, but
      not all of them allow you to ride the course.

      Hope to see you there!

      Steven