Free Saturday Bike Clinic at MeticonBikes

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2007
      Community Exchange Bike School presents Free Saturday Bike Clinic at Meticon.

      This is an ECT sponsored event.
      Work on your own bikes with professional tools and assistance.
      Free to the public, 1st come 1st served.

      Date: 6/30/2007

      Time: 12pm -3pm

      Location: Meticon Bicycles, SE Foster & SE 60th (entrance to Community
      Exchange Bike School from SE 60th.)

      Instructor Contact: Seven Kung (503)957-6672, sfnkung [at] gmail [dot] com

      We are a non-profit organization promoting peace and cultural
      exchange through bicycle touring and bike school operation. We are
      registered with the State of Oregon and we are applying for our 501
      (c)
      3 status with IRS. Upon receipt of our non-profit status, your
      donations will be tax deductible with a retroactive effectivity date
      of 3/29/2007 - our incorporation date.

      Your participation, volunteering, and donations are much appreciated.

      Our website: www.ExchangeCycleTours.org

      Also on YahooGroups: ExchangeCycleTours

      For Bicycle Tune-Up Classes, or to purchase our complete Tune-Up and
      Roadside Repair Curriculum, please visit our website or email:
      info [at] exchangecycletours [dot] org