Sunday 7/1 ECT Multnomah Falls Ride

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2007
      Sunday 7/1 ECT Multnomah Falls Ride
      Sponsored by the Community Exchange Cycle Touring Club
      (We now carry insurance for our Sponsored Events!!)

      Please join us this Sunday 7/1/2007 for a scenic ride through the
      Columbia Gorge. We will ride along the Sandy River, enjoy
      breath-taking views from Chanticleer Point and Crown Point, and have
      lunch at Multnomah Falls.

      Starting Location: MAX Cleveland Ave. Station, Gresham (Last MAX Blue
      Line stop in Gresham; parking lot on NE 8th St. between NE Cleveland
      Ave. and NE Burnside.)

      Assemble Time - 10:00 AM
      Departure Time - 10:15 AM

      Forecast: 74 deg high, partly cloudy.
      Total Distance: 38 - 40 miles
      Elevation Gain: 2200 - 2300 Ft.
      Route Map: http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=566477

      Pace: Intermediate Group Ride. No one left behind.

      Pack a snack/lunch or money to purchase food in Corbet or at Multnomah Falls.

      Ride Leader Contact: Seven Kung (503)957-6672, sfnkung [at] gmail [dot]
      com

      We are a non-profit organization promoting peace and cultural
      exchange through bicycle touring and bike school operation. We are
      registered with the State of Oregon and we are applying for our 501
      (c)
      3 status with IRS. Upon receipt of our non-profit status, your
      donations will be tax deductible with a retroactive effectivity date
      of 3/29/2007 - our incorporation date.

      Your participation, volunteering, and donations are much appreciated.

      Our website: www.ExchangeCycleTours.org

      Also on YahooGroups: ExchangeCycleTours

      For Bicycle Tune-Up Classes, please email:
      info [at] exchangecycletours [dot] org