Address change

  • Severt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2007
      Any messages that have been sent to me privately during the past week have not been
      read and are not retrievable due to my having dropped Comcast services. I hadn't realized
      when I turned off my cable and broadband that I would lose access to their web based e-
      mail system. That's pretty chinzy of them and as a result I'll never purchase services from
      them again. If you need to get a message to me off-group, my new email address is
      wsevert@....