Steven's Vacation Schedule

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2007
      Hi Everyone,

      I will be spending time with my mom and kids from July 7th - July 13th, Sat-Fri.

      I will not be able to lead ECT events during this time: Sat. Clinc,
      Sunday Ride, Tues & Thurs Classes.

      I will still be running Instructor Training Classes this week and next
      on Tuesdays and Thursdays at Meticon, Free Sat. Clinic this week, and
      ECT Ride this Sunday.

      If you are able to help run the Free Saturday Clinc at Meticon on
      Saturday July 7th or lead a ride on Sunday July 8th, please contact me
      or post your reply to ECT YahooGroup.

      Thanks!

      Steven
      (503) 957-6672