ECT Bike School's Free Tune-up Clinic at MCBF and Meticon

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2007
      Dear Riders,

      The Community Exchange Bike School will again provide free bike tune-
      ups/check-ups during MCBF (Multnomah County Bike Fair) this Saturday.
      (For MCBF details, please goto "ShiftoBikes.org")

      If you are interested in volunteering to help people fix their
      bikes, please contact me at:

      sfnkung@...

      We will have 3 bike stands and plenty of tools. Part of our non-
      profit mission is to teach bicyclists how to maintain and repair
      their own bikes, so all participants are encouraged to be involved
      in the process.

      Next Saturday we will resume our free Saturday Clinics at Meticon
      Bikes, our new Bike School location, at SE Foster & SE 60th, 12p-3p.

      See you!

      Steven
      (503)957-6672