Sunday 6/24 ECT Ride

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2007
      Clackamas River/Cross Park Ride
      Sponsored by the Community Exchange Cycle Touring Club
      (We now carry insurance for our Sponsored Events!!)

      Please join us this Sunday 6/24/2007 for a ride to Cross Park in
      Gladstone and take a dip in the Clackamas River.

      Starting Location: Madison Plaza (SE Madison & Eastbank Esplanade)

      Assemble Time - 11:00 AM
      Departure Time - 11:10 AM

      Total Distance: 20-25 miles

      Pace: No one left behind

      Pack a snack/lunch and bathing suit/towel if you want to go swimming.

      Ride Leader Contact: Seven Kung (503)957-6672, sfnkung at gmail dot
      com

      We are a non-profit organization promoting peace and cultural
      exchange through bicycle touring and bike school operation. We are
      registered with the State of Oregon and we are applying for our 501
      (c)
      3 status with IRS. Upon receipt of our non-profit status, your
      donations will be tax deductible with a retroactive effectivity date
      of 3/29/2007 - our incorporation date.

      Your participation, volunteering, and donations are much appreciated.

      Our website: www.ExchangeCycleTours.org

      Also on YahooGroups: ExchangeCycleTours

      For Bicycle Tune-Up Classes, please email:
      info@...