Sunday 6/17 Cultural Exchange Ride w/ ECT - The SE Globe Trekker

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2007
      The SE Globe Trekker - A Cultural Exchange Ride
      Sponsored by the Community Exchange Cycle Touring Club
      (Yes, we now carry insurance for our Sponsored Events!!)

      Please join us this Father's Day, Sunday 6/17/2007 for an exploration
      in diversity and cultural enrichment.

      We will ride to the following points of interest around SE Portland:

      -German Deli

      -European food market

      -Russian bookstore/bakery

      -New ECT Bike School Location @ Meticon Bikes (just a ride-by)

      -Mexican supermercado

      -Malaysian Satay Hut

      -Chinese Market

      -Tibetan Shop

      -Lebanese Restaurant

      Starting Location: Madison Plaza (SE Madison & Eastbank Esplanade)

      Assemble Time - 11:00 AM
      Departure Time - 11:10 AM

      Total Distance: 20-25 miles

      Pace: Easy Group Ride, no one left behind

      What to Bring: Your curiosity, open mind, and some money if you wish
      to make purchases of food/drinks or items.

      Ride Leader Contact: Steven Kung (503)957-6672, sfnkung@...

      We are a non-profit organization promoting peace and cultural
      exchange through bicycle touring and bike school operation. We are
      registered with the State of Oregon and we are applying for our 501(c)
      3 status with IRS. Upon receipt of our non-profit status, your
      donations will be tax deductible with a retroactive effectivity date
      of 3/29/2007 - our incorporation date.

      Your participation, volunteering, and donations are much appreciated.

      Our website: www.ExchangeCycleTours.org

      Also on YahooGroups: ExchangeCycleTours

      For Bicycle Tune-Up Classes, please email:
      info@...