Sunday 6/3 Oxbow Park Ride

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 1:23 AM
      Hi Dear Riders,

      This is not an official ExchangeCycleTours (ECT) sponsored event. (Official
      ECT rides/events coming VERY VERY SOON! We are like, THAT close to having
      all the insurance policies in place, so hang in there for another week!!)

      Please join me and others this Sunday for a combo MAX/bike ride to Oxbow
      Park. Please pack a lunch and bring your bathing suit and towel if you want
      to get wet in the Sandy River. Sunblock highly recommended (forecast is
      partly cloudy, 82 deg high)!

      (MAX Lightrail ride to Gresham, please prepare fare)

      Approx. Total Bike Ride Distance: 20-25 miles

      Elevation Caution: Coming out of Oaks Park there is a 700-ft climb over 1.5
      miles, make sure you have low gears, or, an option is to walk you bike up.

      Pace: no one left behind

      Starting Location: Madison Plaza (Eastbank Esplanade & SE Madison, under
      Hawthorn Bridge)

      Starting Time: 10AM Assembly, 10:15AM Departure

      Estimated arrival time at Gresham Cleavland St. Station (last stop) -
      11:45AM
      Meet us there if it is more convenient for you.

      Hope to see you this Sunday!

      Steven