Sunday Marine Drive Ride

    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2007
      Hi Dear Riders,

      This is not an official ECT sponsored event.

      Please join me and others this Sunday for a ride along the Columbia River on
      Marine Drive. The weather is going to be nice and we should have nice view
      of the Columbia and Mt Hood.

      Approx. Total Distance: 30-35 miles

      Pace: no one left behind

      Starting Location: Madison Plaza (Eastbank Esplanade & SE Madison, under
      Hawthorn Bridge)

      Starting Time: 10AM Assembly, 10:15AM Departure

      Hope to see you there!

      Steven

      Live Hotmail.