ECT Group Ride Status

    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2007
      Dear Riders,

      ExchangeCycleTours.org (ECT) has recently incorporated and registered with
      the State of Oregon as a non-profit organization. We are pursuing our
      application with IRS for our non-profit tax exempt status.

      The ECT Board of Directors (6 volunteers from the community) are currently
      seeking quotations on insurance to provide protection for our organization
      and event participants. We anticipate this will be completed very soon.
      Prior to ECT obtaining an insurance policy, the Board has decided to not
      sponsor any rides or events.

      We still encourage ECT Yahoo Group listserve recipients to post group rides
      or events on the ECT listserve. It is just that ECT cannot sponsor these
      rides/events. After ECT is covered by insurance, we will sponsor
      rides/events again.

      Thank you for your patience and understanding during this transition period!

      Steven

      Live Hotmail.