Sunday, May 6th... Henry Hagg Lake ride.

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2007
      If anyone is interested, I am planning on doing the Henry Hagg Lake
      loop Sunday, May 6th.

      Appriximate route linked below:
      http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=151580

      26 miles to and fro + 11 miles around the lake optional.

      Meet at the end of the Triment MAX line in Hillsboro (last stop) at
      11:00am 5/6/07... ride starts at 11:30.
      I'll be on the yellow recumbent trike.

      Good shoulders and a great outing overall.
      Lake Store stop anticipated for refueling.

      Should be a great day for a ride.

      You can optionally RSVP by email.

      This is not an ETC sponsered ride although the spirit of ETC will be
      honored... "no rider left behind".