FYI..Sat. 4/28 Small Museums Ride - Skateboarding Museum

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2007
      Please join me in checking out this month's Small Museums Ride, hosted by
      Carye Bye.

      Details below.

      My girls and I had a great time last month riding with this group, though we
      got a little wet at the end. So please bring your rain gear. The vintage
      pinball machine collection was amazing!

      Hope to see you Saturday!

      Steven

      -----------------------------------

      Small Museums by Bike � Skateboarding

      Join us for a monthly bike tour of Small Museums & Collections in the
      Portland area. Each month we'll pedal to unique collections, enjoy
      presentations by experts, and have a fun yet educational outing by
      bike. The tour is lead by Carye Bye, the director of the Bathtub Art
      Museum ( www.bathtubmuseum.org).

      Small Museums by Bike: Skateboarding!
      Portland's skateboarding scene is incredibly vibrant and even has an
      interesting history.
      Justin Hocking, author of 13 books on skateboarding including Life & Limb:
      Skateboarders Write from the Deep End, will be our guide as we tour
      Cal's Skate Shop's Museum & Art Gallery, the DIY skatepark under
      Burnside Bridge and the Department of Skateboarding. After this ride,
      die-hard bicyclists will have a new appreciation for our four-wheeled
      friends and the impact they have on Portland culture. Free. 3 hour
      tour.

      Saturday April 28, 2007
      12:45 pm
      Reading Frenzy
      921 SW Oak St. Downtown Portland
      Length: 3 hours
      contact: Carye Bye 503-248-4454

      Interest Rates NEAR 39yr LOWS! $430,000 Mortgage for $1,299/mo - Calculate
      new payment
      http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-19132&moid=14888