Next Cultural Exchange Ride

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2006
      ExchangeCycleTours.org (ECT) is planning to sponsor another Cultural
      Exchange Ride between middle of January and middle of February.

      We have a new volunteer Elle who will be hosting a Korean-themed stop.

      We are looking for at least one other volunteer to host another stop.

      ECT can offer assistance with food purchase and preparation.

      This is a great way to share cultural experiences, get together with old
      friends, meet new friends, enjoy diverse foods, and ride your bike.

      Please contact myself or volunteer Aaron Tarfman
      (aaron[at]yourbodypower[dot]org) if you are interested in participating.

      Thanks!

      Steven

      Find sales, coupons, and free shipping, all in one place! �MSN Shopping
      Sales & Deals
      http://shopping.msn.com/content/shp/?ctid=198,ptnrid=176,ptnrdata=200639