ExchangeCycleTours 12/31 Sunday Group Rides

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2006
      ECT 12/31 New Year's Eve Group Rides

      Sponsored by the Community Exchange Cycle Touring Club
      We leave no rider behind.

      Forecast: 43 Deg, 30% chance of light rain.

      *Please note different starting times for each ride.*

      Easy Group:
      Assemble 10:00 AM, Depart 10:10 AM
      Starting Point: Madison Plaza (Eastbank Esplanade & SE Madision)
      11 miles. Total Elevation Gain=625 ft.
      Hawthorn, Ladd's Square, Harrison/Linclon, Mt. Tabor Summit & Return.
      Route Map:
      http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=604219

      Intermediate Group:
      Assemble: 12 PM, Depart: 12:10 PM
      Starting Point: Madison Plaza (Eastbank Esplanade & SE Madision)
      43 Miles. Total Elevation Gain=1600 ft.
      Terwilliger to Lake Oswego, Old River Rd along Willamette through West Linn,
      Willamette Falls Drive to Pete's Mountain, Return along Clackamas River,
      River Rd through Milwaukie, Springwater Corridor.
      Route Map:
      http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=604151

      Our Club Ride General Guidelines/Info:

      Contact:
      Steven Kung, info[at]ExchangeCycleTours[.]org (503)957-6672
      Aaron Tarfman, aaron[at]yourbodypower[.]org

      Club Web Sites:
      http://www.ExchangeCycleTours.org

      Type your favorite song.� Get a customized station.� Try MSN Radio powered
      by Pandora. http://radio.msn.com/?icid=T002MSN03A07001