BikePortland.org Blog Entry About Our Club

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22 2:11 AM
      I was just informed that our club was mentioned in BikePortland.org's
      blog. I have posted a screen capture of the article and placed it in
      the PHOTOS area on this group site.

      The link to the article is:

      http://bikeportland.org/2006/02/20/new-club-aims-for-community-exchange/#more-946

      I do not know Jonathan Maus who runs the Bikeportland.org website and
      I am not sure how he learned about us. I will try to find out from him.

      Interesting how we are getting free publicity...

      Steven
    • silverhand2002
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 22 2:59 PM
        Jonathan is a professional journalist and he's doing a good job at it
        too! He states on his site that he saw your postings on the Shift
        calendar and it is very likely he's reading this. Thanks, Jonathan!

        Lisa

        --- In ExchangeCycleTours@yahoogroups.com, "Steven Kung"