Community Cycle Repair Clinic - Postponed Due to Holiday Bike Drive, 12/2/2006, 12:00 pm

  • ExchangeCycleTours@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2006
      Reminder from: ExchangeCycleTours's Calendar
      Title: Community Cycle Repair Clinic - Postponed Due to Holiday Bike Drive
      Date: Saturday December 2, 2006
      Time: 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
      Repeats: This event does not repeat.
      Location: Community Exchange Bike School, 2503 SE Division St., Portland OR USA
      Description: Our volunteers will be a the Lake Oswego Holiday Bike Drive this Saturday from 10am - 5pm helping the Community Cycling Center collect and clean up donated bikes.

      The Saturday Free Bike Clinic will resume next week at our Division Street Bike School.

      Free Repair Clinic begins at 12pm.

      Walk-in's or RSVPs welcome. Bring your own bike or use our bikes.

      Advanced Bicycle Mechanic's Curriculum available.

      All tools provided, spare parts available.

      Instruction provided by Unitied Bicycle Institute certified mechanics and professional mechan
      Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy