Lake Oswego Holiday Bike Drive This Saturday

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2006
      We are working with the Community Cycling Center to hold a one-day
      Holiday Bike Donation Drive in Lake Oswego this Sat. 12/2.

      Details are at:

      http://www.exchangecycletours.org/cccecthbd_flyer1.htm

      There will be volunteers from Lake Oswego High School and Jr. High
      School Bicycle Clubs, Community Cycling Center, Community
      Exchange Bike School/Touring Club, and LO community volunteers from
      local businesses & organizations to help prep and clean the donated
      bikes.

      All donations are tax deductible with receipts from the CCC.
      Performance Bike Tualatin and Lake Grove GI Joe's Sports are
      offering discount coupons for new bike purchases to donors with the
      CCC donation receipts.

      If you are interested in donating or helping out, just show up at
      the donation location (Lake Grove Albertson's) between 10am and 5pm.

      Thanks!

      Steven Kung
      Instructor/Volunteer
      Community Exchange Bike School