12/03 ExchangeCycleTours Club Rides - Multnomah Falls, Springwater

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2006
      12/03 Sunday ECT Group Rides

      Sponsored by the Community Exchange Cycle Touring Club
      We leave no rider behind.

      Forecast: 43 Deg. Mostly Cloudy, 10% chance of rain.

      *Please note different starting times and locations for each ride.*

      Easy Group:
      Assemble 9:00 AM, Depart 9:10 AM
      Starting Point: Madison Plaza (Eastbank Esplanade & SE Madision)
      14 miles.
      Eastbank, Springwater, 3-Bridges-over-McLoughlin (now open),
      Springwater, I-205 Bike Path, Gateway Transit Center, MAX Ride back
      to Rose Quarter.
      Route Map:
      http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=566426

      Intermediate Group:
      Assemble: 12 PM, Depart: 12:10 PM
      Starting Point: Gresham Cleaveland Street Station (Last Stop on MAX Blue
      Line Eastbound)
      37.5 Miles. Total Elevation Gain=2000 ft.
      Stark Street Bridge over Sandy River, Historic Columbia Gorge Hwy to
      Multnomah Falls. Picnic at Multnomah Falls. Rtn via same route.
      Route Map:
      http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=566477

      Our Club Ride General Guidelines/Info:

      Contact:
      Steven Kung, info[at]ExchangeCycleTours[.]org (503)957-6672
      Aaron Tarfman, aaron[at]yourbodypower[.]org

      Club Web Sites:
      http://www.ExchangeCycleTours.org

      age, and price. Try it!